1. Conditions of creation
LINE friends will be created as contacts in HubSpot under the following conditions.
- If the "Automatically create HubSpot contacts" option is enabled
- Make friends with LINE official account
- LINE friends sent a message to LINE official account
- LINE friends unblock LINE official account
- If the "Automatically create HubSpot contacts" option is not enabled
- Allowed the ID integration via LINE Login QR (or Link)
- Allowed the ID integration via Traffic Analytics QR (or Link)
In the created LINE friend contact, the information about the integration is stored in the following properties.
- LINE User ID
The LINE friend ID is stored.
- LINE User Name
The LINE friend's name is stored.
- LINE User Picture
The URL of the profile image of the LINE friend is stored.
- LINE Follow
The following status of LINE friends is stored (YES: follow, NO: block).
- LINE ID Sync Date
The date that is synchronized with your LINE friends is stored.
- LINE Unanswered
YES when a message from a LINE friend arrives.
It will be NO if you reply to the message from the chat.
- LINE Last Response
Contains messages sent by LINE friends.
- LINE Traffic Source
The traffic source of LINE friends is stored.
With the higher plan, you can connect multiple LINE official accounts to HubSpot. In that case, a serial number (example: _ 1) is added to the end of the label of the above property.
The serial number of the property related to the corresponding LINE official account can be confirmed on the LINE connection details screen.
Next: ID Integration